Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sit And Go!

I JUST WON MY 3RD STRAIGHT SIT AND GO!
I’ll admit it – I’m hooked on Sit & Go Tournaments! I’ve love ‘em. Short games, nice payouts, and BIG fish!
Plus now that I’ve won 3 in a row, I’m really liking them. I’ve gotten into a grove of playing the $10 buy-ins at my favorite poker room. Usually takes me about an hour before I walk away with the winner’s prize – half the pot!
It’s an easy way to get 5x on my money in no time flat. But it wasn’t always so easy.
I used to be one of those guys that I’m sure everyone else at the table had tagged as a fish – thanks for that feature! ;)
Then I read an article from Roy Rounder where he told me about the odds calculator he built called Sit & Go Shark. He said this tool would tell me how to play every hand. It would give me BETTING ADVICE based on my cards, my chip stack, number of players, and things like “table momentum” – still not real sure how that works!
Anyhow, I was dumping money left and right so I gave it a shot. Got Shark for free when I opened a new real money account at one of their partner poker rooms, and that night I finished in the money for the first time.
Now I’m WINNING more times than not!
I hope other players still have me tagged as a fish. They’d be shocked if they knew I was playing with Sit & Go Shark!

NOTE TO ALL SUPER POKER AFFILIATES: Please comply with all CAN-SPAM laws when sending out emails. That includes, but is not limited to, having a physical postal address at the bottom of each message, adding unsubscribe link to each outgoing message, remove duplicate emails, mark each message s an advertisement in the footer, and update your suppression list in real time. All outgoing messages must meet CAN-SPAM requirements and comply with the rules laid out in the Affiliate Agreement.
Failure to comply with CAN-SPAM laws may result in your expulsion from the Super Poker Affiliates network and the forfeiture of any unpaid commissions.
In addition to the information/text that you will add per Can-SPAM compliance, you must also use the following disclaimer at the end of this email:
Disclaimer...We do not promote illegal, underage gambling or gambling to those who live in a jurisdiction where gambling is considered unlawful. The information within this site and email is being presented solely for entertainment purposes. We will not be held responsible for any personal loss of wagers or damages you may incur. Anyone concerned about having a gambling problem can contact Gamblers Anonymous for further information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home